Over the course of my career, I have taken inspiration from a variety of sources, from high art to street culture, in Europe and America. I engage with the past and look to the future through the lens of human emotions in the present moment. This perspective informs all my visual and cross-disciplinary projects.
I work in photography, design, film, and new media, covering politics, culture, advertising, lifestyle, business, fashion and beauty. I use both digital and print media to communicate, to experiment, to put the cat among the pigeons, to cross boundaries, to discover, to change, to influence, and to tell an interesting story.
- Award by Academy of Art in San Francisco
- Commercial works published in Poland, UK, Germany, Iceland, South Africa
- Experience in photographing politicians, CEOs, celebrities
- Featured artist in photographic exhibitions in Iceland and Poland
- Honorable mention in “Fashionize” publications about new trends in art
Acting | Advertising | Architecture | Art | Automotive | Beauty | Business | Celebrities | Concerts | Dance | Documentary | Editorial | Events | Fashion | Festivals | Fitness | Glamour | Hair | Industrial | Lifestyle | Lingerie | Makeup | Music | Performance Artists | People | Politicians | Political reportage | Portraits | Runway | Sports | Extreme Sports | Studio | Swimwear
Biography | Awards | Exhibitions | Equipment – information on request